System clamps used to fix gratings are made of S235JR steel which is then hot dip galvanised as per EN ISO 1461 standard. These components allow to fasten platform gratings to their supporting structure.
The clamps for platform gratings are selected based on the shape of supporting beams, mesh size and bar height.
Standard bolted fixture - M8x70 bolt, applied when the top beam shelf is available, e.g. or
Double fixtureDouble clamps for connecting panels - the M8x70 bolt protects the segment against keying.
FIXTURES FOR GRATING
Standard fixtures include 4 pieces per panel.
- STANDARD FIXTURES (off-shelf for section types: , and others, with access to the top section shelf)
- HOOKS are ordered and made individually for each section type, please specify the supporting structure, e.g. 80x60
- BLOWN-IN STUDS - please specify the manufacturer's catalogue, types and symbols
- FIXTURES FOR 11 mm MESH GRATIGNS
- FIXTURES FOR MORE THAN 44 mm MESH GRATINGS
- DOUBLE FIXTURES - off-shelf, fitted additionally, besides 4 standard fixtures fixing panel to the structure